Welcome to the tutorials for MoBIE!
The MoBIE Fiji viewer is a Fiji plugin allowing easy exploration
of big multi-modal images and associated tabular data.
- Smooth browsing of large image data thanks to BigDataViewer
- Overlay many types of images in the same coordinate system (e.g. electron microscopy, light microscopy,
- Explore tabular data interactively alongside the images they’re derived from
- Easy sharing with colleagues (no need to download the raw images!)
- Easy sharing of points of interest in your data e.g. create bookmarks showing selected
views, images and tables for your colleagues to explore
- … and more!
Get started with the tutorials below:
Exploring existing projects
Expert mode usage
Making your own projects