Welcome to the tutorials for MoBIE!
The MoBIE Fiji viewer is a Fiji plugin allowing easy exploration
of big multi-modal images and associated tabular data.
- Smooth browsing of large image data thanks to BigDataViewer
- Overlay many types of images in the same coordinate system (e.g. electron microscopy, light microscopy,
- Explore tabular data interactively alongside the images they’re derived from
- Easy sharing with colleagues (no need to download the raw images!)
- Easy sharing of points of interest in your data e.g. create bookmarks showing selected
- Image registration directly in MoBIE
views, images and tables for your colleagues to explore
- … and more!
Get started with the tutorials below:
Exploring existing projects
Making your own projects
Data formats & MoBIE specification
High content screening
Use-cases and example projects
Most of the examples in the tutorial are from Whole-body integration of gene expression and single-cell morphology, where MoBIE is used to visualize a EM volume of a Platynereis dumerilii larva, derived segmentations and gene expression profiles.
MoBIE supports several other data modalities and combinations thereof, for example:
The MoBIE functionality is also demonstrated in a series of videos:
There is also a NEuBIAS BigData Seminar introducing MoBIE.
If you use MoBIE in your research please cite the MoBIE Nature Methods publication.
For questions or issues about MoBIE, please open a topic in the image.sc forum using the tag
mobie. For specific technical issues or bugs, you can also open an issue on github.